»Propellant Grains»Experimental Motor Kits (EMKs)»Single-Throat Nozzles»Multi-Throat ("Medusa") Nozzles»Propellant Casting Tubes»Phenolic Motor Casings»Paper Motor Liners»Phenolic Motor Liners»Buna-N O-rings»Silicone O-rings»Molded Bulkheads»Casting Plugs and Nozzle Caps»Forward & Aft Insulators»Delay Insulators»Plastic Delay Adapters»Propellant Chemicals»Super-Lube™ Grease, Misc.
Welcome to the RCS Store
Serving Experimental & Professional Rocketry Since 1995
Notice: If you are buying more than one item that requires extra shipping and/or hazmat fees, RCS will refund any excess charges at the time of shipment through your PayPal account.
5/13/13 High Power EMKs Being Added to Store
We have decided to add a complete line of high power Experimental Motor Kits (EMKs) to the RCS store, ranging in size from from 29/60 to 98/15360. They will be added as time permits, over a several week period. Check the EMK category for regular updates.
2/15/13 38mm Single-Throat Nozzle Sold Out
The 38mm single-throat nozzle P/N 01600 (1.308" O.D., 0.137" diameter throat, 0.289" diameter exit) is sold out, and we probably won't reorder it unless a customer wants to purchase 100 or more units. Please email us via the "Contact" page if you are interested.
9/21/12 New RCS Store Now Open
The completely new RCS Store is now open for business including all products that were previously available and with secure checkout using PayPal. No more downloading and faxing/mailing order forms!
RCS uses PayPal which is a trusted and secure payment method. You do not need to have a PayPal account to use PayPal.
PRICES AND SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
- Standard grade rotary rounded 200 micron AP w/TCP (hazmat and extra shipping charges apply). 20 pound pail.$129.99
- Copper Chromite is a proprietary blend of copper and chromium oxides, black in color, and is a moderate burn rate catalyst which finds use in endburning and medium-to-high burn rate compositions. Typical concentration level is 0.5 - 3.0% of propellant weight. 100 gram jar.$19.95
- Desmodur E 744 Isocyanate is an excellent room temperature curative for HTPB. It provides plenty of pot life and good physical properties. If you've been using PAPI or Isonate 143-L you'll be amazed at the difference! Use at the 13.1% concentration level with R-45HTLO with an OH value of .85 (hydroxyl equivalent weight of 1176.5). For the mathematically...$13.75
- In our opinion, Isodecyl Pelargonate (IDP) is the best plasticizer for HTPB-based binders. Its low density, low viscosity, low vapor pressure and cure retardant properties will give you a noticeable improvement over DOA, DBP or whatever else you've been using. 10-35% of the total binder percentage is the usual concentration. 8 ounce bottle.$13.75
- R-45HTLO polybutadiene resin premixed with 0.95% CAO-5 antioxidant and 2.38% HX-752 bonding agent. This premix should be used for propellants that contain 400 micron or larger Ammonium Perchlorate, or whenever maximum propellant strength is desired. HX-752 is unique among the commonly-used bonding agents in that it does not release Ammonia during propellant...$62.45
- We've chosen to offer R-45HTLO instead of R-45M for a number of reasons. It has a slightly higher functionality, which results in a higher crosslink density with the better room temperature curatives (like E 744 described below), without resorting to other ingredients that can adversely affect the cure chemistry. It also allows you to use higher percentages...$62.45
- Dimensions: 1-1/4" O.D. 1-1/16" I.D. 0.103" thick$0.65
- Spiral-wound paper/phenolic liner for 54mm Kosdon motors. Dimensions: 1.915" O.D. 1.835" I.D. 25.97" long$6.25
- Paper liner tube for 38mm Kosdon motors. Dimensions: 1.298" O.D. 1.231" I.D. 12.50" long$1.90
- Molded glass/phenolic "Medusa" multi-throat nozzle for 54mm diameter motors. Dimensions: 1.990" O.D. 0.192" diameter center throat 0.500" diameter center exit 0.125" diameter plugged outer throats x 6 0.375" diameter outer exits x 6 Click here for drawing$18.70
- Molded glass/phenolic nozzle for 54mm diameter motors. Dimensions: 1.985" O.D. 0.455" diameter throat 1.250" diameter exit Click here for drawing$27.50
- Molded glass/phenolic nozzle for 29/38mm diameter motors. Dimensions: 1.000" O.D. 0.291" diameter throat 0.688" diameter exit Click here for drawing$3.15