Welcome to The RCS Store
Serving Research & Professional Rocketry Since 1995
11/12/15 75 & 98mm RMS EMKs Released
Experimental motor kits (EMKs) are now available to fit all lengths of RMS-75 and RMS-98mm hardware.
11/11/15 54mm RMS EMKs Released
Experimental motor kits (EMKs) are now available to fit all lengths of RMS-54mm hardware.
11/5/15 RCS Modified MDI Isocyanate Available Again
After a short hiatus, RCS's modified MDI isocyanate curative is once again available on the RCS store in 8 oz and 1 gallon bottles.
10/6/15 Cut Lengths of Phenolic Liners Now Available
Cut lengths of phenolic liners to fit virtually all RMS motor sizes are now available on the store under the "Phenolic Liners, Cut Lengths" category.
10/1/15 New Large 98mm Single Throat Nozzle
A new molded single throat nozzle for 98mm motors has been listed on the store under the "Single Throat Nozzle" category and will be shipping by the end of October.
4/2/15 Additional Forward Bulkheads and Nozzle Adapters Now Available
Molded and machined forward bulkheads in 38, 54, 75 and 98mm and nozzle adapters in 38 and 54mm are now available from the RCS store.
3/23/15 Filament-Wound Fiberglass Casings Released
Filament-wound fiberglass motor casings are now available on the RCS store in 29, 38, 54, 75 and 98mm diameters and in various lengths. These casings are compatible with other RCS parts including nozzles, liners and casting tubes. Fiberglass has a much higher tensile strength than paper-phenolic and can be used in a wider variety of rocket motor applications.
RCS uses PayPal which is a trusted and secure payment method. You do not need to have a PayPal account to use PayPal.
Flat rate shipping and handling
Extra shipping charge for 48" casting tubes, all phenolic liners and casings, 1/2 gallon and larger liquid chemicals and all AP blends
Hazmat fee (AP blends and propellant grains only)
Orders are processed in the order they are received, please allow 5-10 business days for processing.
PRICES AND SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
PLEASE READ THIS NOTICE:
RCS Rocket Motor Components (RCS), Inc. products are sold "as-is" and no warranty, suitability or fitness for any particular application, either expressed or implied, is made regarding RCS products. Since we cannot control the storage, transportation and use of our products, once sold we cannot assume any responsibility for product storage, transportation or usage. RCS shall not be held responsible for any personal injury or property damage resulting from the handling, storage or use of our products. The buyer assumes all risks and liabilities therefrom and accepts and uses RCS products on these conditions. Note: Your state may provide additional rights not covered by this warranty.
I, the buyer, have read the notice above and agree to its terms. I assume all risk and liability of RCS products once purchased. I understand that the manufacture of rocket motors and rocket propellant may be an inherently dangerous activity. I have or I will read Terry McCreary's book "Experimental Composite Propellant" prior to using RCS products and will follow the safety procedures prescribed therein. I agree to conduct my rocket activities in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations to the best of my ability.
- This kit includes all parts needed to complete a 75/5120 high power reload kit using your own propellant and delay grains: Nozzle cap P/N 04214 Molded 75mm single throat nozzle P/N 01770 Forward & Aft O-rings P/N 00230 Seal disk O-ring P/N 00142 Grain spacer O-rings (3) P/N 00036 Forward insulator P/N 05408 Phenolic liner P/N 03035-4 Smoke...$88.99
- This kit includes all parts needed to complete a 54/2560 high power reload kit using your own propellant and delay grains: Nozzle cap P/N 04112 Molded 54mm single throat nozzle P/N 01670 Seal Disk O-ring P/N 00031 Forward & Aft o-rings P/N 00224 Phenolic liner P/N 03000-6 Delay insulator P/N 03356 Delay o-ring P/N 00002 Forward...$47.99
- Standard grade rotary rounded 200 micron AP w/TCP (hazmat charges apply). 20 pound pail.$129.99
- RCS modified MDI isocyanate is an excellent room temperature curative for HTPB. It provides plenty of pot life and good physical properties. If you've been using PAPI or Isonate 143-L you'll be amazed at the difference! Use at the 12.9% concentration level with HTPB with an OH value of .80 (hydroxyl equivalent weight of 1250) and with a 1:1 NCO:OH...$49.95
- RCS modified MDI isocyanate is an excellent room temperature curative for HTPB. It provides plenty of pot life and good physical properties. If you've been using PAPI or Isonate 143-L you'll be amazed at the difference! Use at the 12.9% concentration level with HTPB with an OH value of .80 (hydroxyl equivalent...$13.75
- RCS Hydroxyl-terminated Polybutadiene (HTPB) resin premixed with 0.95% CAO-5 antioxidant and 2.38% HX-752 bonding agent. This premix should be used for propellants that contain 400 micron or larger Ammonium Perchlorate, or whenever maximum propellant strength is desired. HX-752 is unique among the commonly-used bonding agents in that it does...$69.99
- Dimensions: 1-1/4" O.D. 1-1/16" I.D. 0.103" thick$0.65
- Spiral-wound paper/phenolic liner for 54mm Kosdon motors. Dimensions: 1.915" O.D. 1.835" I.D. 25.97" long$6.25
- Paper liner tube for 38mm Kosdon motors. Dimensions: 1.298" O.D. 1.231" I.D. 12.50" long$1.90
- Molded glass/phenolic "Medusa" multi-throat nozzle for 54mm diameter motors. Dimensions: 1.990" O.D. 0.192" diameter center throat 0.500" diameter center exit 0.125" diameter plugged outer throats x 6 0.375" diameter outer exits x 6 Click here for drawing$18.70
- Molded glass/phenolic nozzle for 54mm diameter motors. Dimensions: 1.985" O.D. 0.455" diameter throat 1.250" diameter exit Click here for drawing$27.50
- Molded glass/phenolic nozzle for 29/38mm diameter motors. Dimensions: 1.000" O.D. 0.291" diameter throat 0.688" diameter exit Click here for drawing$3.15